Sunday 1 January 2017

Up & Away

Hi Peeps
Card for today:


Gorgeous stamp - Close To My Heart - True Love.
I absolutely adore this stamp set, so easy to colour and just an overload of cuteness :)
Coloured with Promarkers.
Background is chalked.
Embellished with clear glitter and satin ribbon.

Right-e-o, a few challenges:
Color My Heart Color Dare  No. 224 - Crystal Blue, Cranberry, Willow, White Daisy.
No automatic alt text available.

Now, I don't actually have any of the stampsets available and the cranberry colour ( as above) SEEMED VERY ORANGE to me on the picture so that is what I've used. Apologies DT, I'll blame the resolution on the PC & the laptop ;) It'sonly after that I noticed it says cranberry :) 

Thank You for stopping by!

3 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable image, coloring and card. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare this week.

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love those clouds in the background and that orange ribbon is a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
This is one of my favorite stamp sets to feature! Thanks for playing along at the Color My Heart Color Dare. Love your bold bow.